Oh, hey there! First, I just want to congratulate you on having the will to think, plan and start a new initiative.
Oh, hey there! First, I just want to congratulate you on having the will to think, plan and start a new initiative. The ball has been rolled and the canvas is all yours. So go on, draw your dreams.
After interacting with several clients who had taken entrepreneurship as a challenge, I found that they had mixed emotion after stepping into the world of entrepreneurship. That is a mixture of confidence and fear of uncertainty.
Perhaps you’re able relate to this case as well. Perhaps you’re thinking of how to establish your start-up, how to brand your organization and how to justify the bold decision you had taken.
In this Red-Ocean market, it’s a fish-eats-fish world. In other words, your challenges come in the form of having to compete with other established brands and dealing customers’ excessive demands.
Hanging your hat already? Don’t go there yet. I want you to be optimistic! You are a winner. Keep on repeating that phrase every single day.
I can help you acquire a chunk of the market share. All you need is an effective marketing strategy so make that your prime weapon.
An intelligent person like you is well-aware of this fact. My job and the purpose of this article is to help you a just little bit more by guiding you on how to choose the most effective marketing channel.
Before I elaborate, let me share a few statistics:
- In India alone, there were 462,124,989 internet users (as of December 2017), making the country ranked 2nd in terms of Internet user base. That could be a huge portion of your customers using the Internet.
- Google boasts an average of 63,000 searches every single second of the day. Every second, your customers are asking for your services. The big question is, can they see you?
- Digital Internet Marketing has a 14.6% conversion rate compared to 1.7% for traditional outbound methods such as cold-calling or direct mail. That is a significant difference.
- Close to half of the world’s population (3.03 billion people) are on some type of social media. Connect to your customers personally, establish the relationship and grow your network.
- Based on stats, it was estimated that people spent an average of 3 hours 23 minutes on their mobile devices in 2018. This will only go upwards in 2019. Make yourself ready to connect to your customers through the device that is closest to their hearts.
Stats and figures supporting digital marketing are growing each day. However, for Start-ups digital marketing is indispensable because at this stage you will have to be very wise while investing. The digital edges are:
- Highly cost-effective, compared to other forms of media such as print, television etc.
- No real geographical barrier. Even if you’re in a small room, you can still easily reach your global customers, interact with them and convert them into business.
- It’s measurable. Yes, analysis is the backbone of wise decisions. Digital marketing offers you big data for strategic planning.
- Assured return on investment. Nothing matters more to a Start-Up than a satisfactory ROI. Digital Internet Marketing offers a substantial return on small investments.
- Brand development: Digital Internet Marketing neutralizes the playing ground, where Start-Ups compete neck to neck with Big brands. User-compelling ArtWorks, Videos, interesting content and good reviews help to establish your brand and maintain your reputation.
Hence, digital internet marketing will help you to drive your Start-up car with the following wheels:
Reach Your Customers –> Alert them about your organization –> Highlight your organization’s USPs –> Create an Interest & eventually a Demand –> Ignite the purchase action –> Serve them as promised –> Request for reviews & advocacy.
So, what do you think?